A quick an easy apple desert, very similar to a cobbler.
- 1 medium apple, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 2 tablespoons quick-cooking (or old fashioned) oats
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Cream, optional
- Core and peel apple then cut into slices. Place in greased baking dish.
- In a small bowl, combine flour and brown sugar
- Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs,
- Stir in oats and cinnamon. Sprinkle over apple slices.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350°(F) for 35-40 minutes or until tender.
- Serve with cream, if desired